This is a another great challenge. Using Maria and Ricks post regarding grid (un)lock Laura challenged us to create from one of their seeds or create your own. I played around and decided to make my own. After deciding on a tangle I completed the tile, then I decided to keep going. As I completed another aspect of potential finishing point I took a picture. I ended up documenting the evolution of the tile. Posted are my first and last. the slide show shows the progress. tangle,shade, water colour three colors applied and done. Very satisfying. Thank you Laura. Check out all the entries!!
the evolution of the tile